We finally made a decision, and named the project Tagua. Thanks to all the people who suggested possible names, and expecially to Riccardo Iaconelli who came up with the definitive one.
I’m now doing a global
s/kboard/tagua/g on webpages, code, tracker, cron jobs, git repository…
Ah, yes, I forgot to mention that we moved the project to git when we resumed the development at Akademy. There has been a long thread on kde-core-devel discussing the adoption of git by subprojects, and there emerged that moving away from the KDE svn (though apparently discouraged) does not mean parting from the KDE project. I’ll probably talk about our experience with git in a dedicated post.
So, if you want to try the development version of Tagua, either grab a nightly snapshot (temporarely located here), or clone our main repository:
git clone http://repo.or.cz/r/tagua.git